Filson: Seattle, Washington, 1897
Filson's Oil Finish Tin Cloth is their toughest waxed cotton fabric -- a 15oz tightly woven canvas duck fabric that is saturated with liquefied paraffin wax and oil under heat and high pressure, which forces the wax into the core of the cotton fibers. Oil Finish Tin Cloth resists tears, punctures, water, and wind.
- Lined with dry finish Cover Cloth in the body and nylon lining in the sleeves
- 1 slotted tool/pencil pocket, 1 flap pocket, 2 handwarmer pockets
- Brass shank button front closure
- Adjustable tabs at waistband
- Comes with a tin of Filson's Oil Finish Wax
- Made in USA