Filson: Seattle, Washington, 1897
This water-repellent field jacket has a seamless shoulder design to eliminate weak points where rain can intrude. It features a collar lined with 100% virgin wool, a drawcord waist and hem for custom fit and snap-adjustable cuffs. It also has a front zipper closure with a storm flap to keep driving rain and wind out. Accepts Filson zip-in liners when additional warmth is needed.
- Made with water-repellent, abrasion-resistant fabric
- Seamless shoulders maximize water repellency
- Drawcord waist and hem for custom fit
- Accepts zip-in Filson liners, sold separately
- Zip-closure rear game pocket with coated-nylon lining
- Front pocket dividers for organizing shells